Here are a few things you should know about working with our team. By choosing to work with us you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.
- We require payment to be made in full to finalize your booking. Our team has been in business for over 10+ years and we've decorated for thousands of events. To minimize our admin costs and keep our pricing more competitive, we are not able to split invoices up into multiple payments. We also want to point out that we are incredibly responsive to communication and will never ghost you or "no show". We will be in touch with you leading all the way up to your event.
We do understand that there is a lot of online fraud these days and IF you are worried about us ghosting you, please know that banks and credit card companies make it very easy to dispute a charge and get your full money back. The only way we have been able to stay in business for over a decade is by taking great care of our clients and we are committed to taking such good care of you that you'll keep working with us for years to come. :)
- Need to cancel or reschedule? Life can get in the way of celebrations sometimes and we understand that. If you need to cancel your project for any reason at all with more than 5 days notice, 50% of your payment will be refundable. As a courtesy to you, if you choose to reschedule your event with more than 5 days notice and our team is able to accommodate the new event date, we will apply your remaining payment balance to the new date as long as your rescheduled date is within 2 months of the original event date. If you need to cancel your event with less than 5 days notice, we unfortunately won't be able to provide a refund. If Balloon Artisan ever needs to cancel on our end (we have never had to cancel on a client in our 10+ years in business), we will issue you a full refund.
- Weather and extreme temperatures can wreak havoc on balloons. We are masters at our craft and we go to great lengths to build the highest quality balloon installations we can. With that being said, balloons and the weather often do not get along. Excessive heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, hail, tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, lightning bolts, supernovas, prolonged sun exposure, and more can destroy balloons. Please be aware that by hosting an outdoor event, your balloon installation can be vulnerable to these elements and our team cannot guarantee the balloons will hold up for any duration of time under these circumstances. Our installations can last for weeks if kept indoors in a climate controlled environment though.
- Changes after the invoice has been paid and your booking has been finalized. We want to do everything we can to make sure you have an incredible experience working with our team and we will do our best to accommodate reasonable project changes when we can. However, please be aware that changes made after your booking has been finalized may incur additional project costs. Examples can include but are not limited to changing... colors, installation size, installation location, venues, install and clean up times, signage, and the structure we are attaching the balloons too.
- Balloon vandalism... not cool... While this rarely happens, sometimes evil-doers (and toddlers) will intentionally damage our balloon installations. Please be aware that should any part of the balloon installation be destroyed as a result of vandalism, purposeful destruction, or accidental destruction, there will be an additional cost for our team to return and make repairs. Oftentimes our installations require us to use equipment that is not intended for you to keep (e.g. backdrops, neon signs, framework, fabrics, etc). If any of that equipment gets damaged due to the actions of you and/or your guests, you will need to pay to replace the equipment at cost.
- Termination of Agreement prior to or during balloon installation construction. Fortunately we have never had to abandon a project in our 10+ years of business but in the event that a project must be abandoned or cancelled due to an unsafe situation for either our team, you or your guests, either during or prior to construction, we will seek to resolve the safety issue with you so that the project can continue. If we cannot find a mutually satisfactory solution to resolving the situation, our team will issue a 50% refund and immediately discontinue work on the project.
- As artists, we depend on the ability to share our artwork on social media, our website, etc. to stay employed. As a company that specializes in creating balloon art, we depend on the ability to take pictures of our artwork and display those pictures on social media and in other mediums of promotional materials. We reserve the right to freely share the images captured of any artwork our team creates. You can make a written request to us that we do not share your name, your company's name, the name of your venue or make any reference to your event while sharing our images and we will honor that request. You can also verify that any images captured by our team do not contain your proprietary materials or intellectual property. If there is any such material or property captured in the images, we will alter the photos at your request to remove such identifiable material and/or property and will then be able to use the images as previously described. We will also attempt to use social media tags to give credit to you for your event. If you don't want us to tag you on social media, please let us know.
- What happens if my venue gets damaged by the Balloon Artisan team? Our team is extremely careful and goes to great lengths to not damage our clients' venues. But, if an accident does happen and our team does damage your venue, please know that we are fully licensed and insured and we will do everything we can to work with you and make things right. If you notice any venue damage, please take a picture of the damage and send it to us.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service contains the entire understanding between the Balloon Artisan team and you as our client and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements.
By agreeing to work with our team, you are accepting these Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our Terms of Service, please email us at Balloon support or call 844.313.6305.
We are so excited to work with you!
The Balloon Artisan Team